Architectural Corner was founded in 1956 by Mr.B.G Bhatt who rose from a humble background to establish one of Mumbai’s leading design houses.

Mr. B.G.Bhatt graduated from Sir. J.J. college of Architecture in 1948 and worked at some of the leading architectural firms of the time, before starting his own office, which was located at a corner, hence the name Architectural Corner.

Today the third generation of architects are taking the firm forward and its strength lies in the ability to adapt to the times and stay fresh after all these years.

Arch. BG Bhatt